Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Free Form Crystal Bracelets

Happy Leap Day!!!
Last night I was trying to complete some fabric Easter baskets and have just been using up fabric instead! I haven’t quite figured out how to master that exactly yet, but I am hopeful I will make one today… I can make fabric baskets, but I have an idea in my mind that just isn’t coming out yet for the Easter baskets…

I then began to wonder what I could possibly post today that would be fun and interesting… And I figured it out! An easy and fun project, my Free Form Netted Bracelets! I got the idea after completing my necklace, “Midnight in the Garden”.



These are easy and super fun bracelets that can really add that little bit of *sparkle* to an everyday outfit… or for that formal outfit that you don’t want a piece of jewelry to over power, just a splash of shine!
They are very fun and actually quite quick to make. After starting with a base of two rows of larger beads, I then incorporate Swarovski Crystals and various complimentary colors of seeds beads. You could however use any beads for that matter!

 

There is no rhyme or reason to how you add beads, and in a short hour or two you have a beautiful free form bracelet.
 
I have these two for sale in my Etsy shop.

The sky is the limit with what you add or how you make it! I love this about free form anything! It allows your mind to just create as you go, with different splashes of color!
These bracelets have endless possibilities!!!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment