Monday, March 19, 2012

Crafty Craziness!

Well I am so sorry it has been quite awhile since I posted... I have been so busy preparing and throwing a Baby Shower, crafting for Craftster swaps, and more recently preparing tote bag for my churches Women's Retreat that is coming up this weekend.

I have a few projects that I will be sharing shortly that include a quick freezer paper stencil demo and a lovely book cover or journal cover to make!

Also I had the honor of crafting recently for a dear mentor of mine through Craftster and have a wonderful pouch and scrappy pillow cover to show off!

Stay tuned....
Just a taste of the wonderful scrappy pillow cover I made!


2 comments:

  1. That is really very beautiful! What an amazing gift it is. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my pillow now, and I love it!! Thanks, Rebecca, for creating something so perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete