Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas Bows!



Well, I am now starting to feel that Christmas spirit! I thought I better get on top of my holiday planning and gift making. I have some special gifts I am making for some friends ... post to come... and thought I would make some fun bows I found a tutorial for on pinterest!

These bows are actually really simple! It is three layers all glued together and I added a fun sparkly button to the top!

I know I am holding it up like a hair bow, which it was it's original intention was, but I am going to use them on packages as a bow.

Pretty fancy packages if I say so myself! I am thinking of making one for Abby for Christmas and well every holiday!!!

The tutorial can be found here!

Like I said they are SUPER easy! And you can use any size or type of ribbon!










Well, I don't have too much more to say.... check out the tutorial! And I hope you enjoyed my venture into bow making... so many possibilities! And my first project for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment